More links for StoreFeeder:
Get Heard Here!
Reviews Page 1 of 3
StoreFeeder is a hosted multi-channel ecommerce software solution. It enables retailers to integrate with major sales channels including eBay, Amazon, Play, online stores and more.
StoreFeeder features include listing and order management, synching inventory updates, courier and accounts integration, in-depth performance reports.
Australia, United Kingdom
|Access Via||SaaS (Cloud Web App)|
|Accounting||KashFlow, Sage, Xero|
|Amazon Sites||All Amazon Websites|
|Carriers||13ten, APC Overnight, DHL, DPD, DX Group, FedEx, Hermes, Interlink Express, Parcelforce, Royal Mail, UKMail, Yodel|
|eBay Sites||All eBay Websites|
|Other Marketplaces||Etsy, Flubit (SKU Cloud), Fruugo, GAME, Mirakl Powered, Newegg, notonthehighstreet, OnBuy, PriceMinister, Rakuten.co.uk, Tesco|
|Shipping Software||Metapack, NetDespatch, Parcel Station|
|Shopping Carts||AspDotNetStorefront, BigCommerce, ekmPowershop, Magento, OpenCart, osCommerce, Prestashop, Shopify, Volusion, WooCommerce, X-Cart|
Trial: Enquire about a trial
|Main||With our Main package you can have up to 8 channels, 2000 products and up to 250 orders per day. You can also have a custom invoice and automated POs.||£250 + VAT / month|
|Banquet||With our Banquet package you can have up to 20 channels, 20,000 products and up to 500 orders per day. Local rate phone support. Repricer available.||£400 + VAT / month|
|Feast||If you need a package tailored to suit your needs then give us a call for a consultation.||Bespoke|
UK multichannel management solution StoreFeeder has released a new update to its system.
The update includes:
- Amazon VAT Calculation Service compatibility
- Pick in Reverse Option to help prevent pickers obstructing each other's work
- WooCommerce update so sellers can now send tracking numbers to their customers when their order is despatched.
UK multichannel management solution StoreFeeder now works with eBay Click & Collect.
StoreFeeder users can now upload dimensions to eBay listings and, providing they meet eBay's standards, they will be made eligible for Click & Collect automatically. Sellers also need to enable Click & Collect on their eBay account for the change to take effect.
Other new features in StoreFeeder's latest release include:
- Despatching of multiple DPD Local parcel consignments
- Amazon despatch notification speed increase
- Filter by country on the Refund Summary page
UK multichannel management solution StoreFeeder now supports shipping by DHL.
StoreFeeder customers can add DHL to their carriers and print DHL shipping labels and manifests.
StoreFeeder has also updated its WooCommerce integration with support for SEO-friendly page names.
UK multichannel management solution StoreFeeder has released its full integration with the British marketplace OnBuy.
StoreFeeder has had an OnBuy integration for a few months, but it only covered order processing. The updated OnBuy integration includes inventory management and listing to OnBuy, as long as the products are in the OnBuy catalogue.
Other updates in the latest release include:
- Refunding eBay orders through PayPal from within the system
- Editing pending inventory transfers
- Improvements to the barcode despatch function
- Shopify Listings can be "Unpublished" rather than just set to out of stock when inventory reaches zero
UK multichannel management solution StoreFeeder has added support for Amazon Business, alongside other improvements in its latest release.
Amazon Business is a new marketplace for B2B products that serves the procurement needs of businesses of every size.
StoreFeeder now supports:
- Setting business prices against listings, increasing the chance of business sales.
- Creating quantity discounts for businesses, as a percentage or fixed amount.
- Enabling Amazon Business for a selling account, and activating Amazon's VAT calculation service.
Orders that come from business customers are tagged so they can be distinguished from standard orders, and filtered in the order list.
Amazon Business is available in StoreFeeder for Amazon UK, DE and FR.
Other enhancements in the latest StoreFeeder update include:
- DPD labels can now be printed when using Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime.
- New area for adding customs data for products, so StoreFeeder can send electronic customs data.
- Changes to exchange rates so customers can set their own rate to be used.
- Improved functionality to pre-despatch.
- Improvements to suggested stock transfers.
- Improvements to the StoreFeeder App including next pick location and improved search functionality.
UK multichannel management solution StoreFeeder has a new integration with crafts marketplace Etsy.
StoreFeeder can now download orders from Etsy and send shipping updates back. Other functionality including listing download and inventory updates will be following soon. Etsy focuses on handmade and vintage items, craft supplies, and unique factory-manufactured items
Other StoreFeeder enhancements include:
- Improvements to suggested stock transfers
- Support for supplier SKU and carton EAN in the StoreFeeder mobile app
- Archiving of purchase orders
- Making it easier to navigate StoreFeeder with multiple browser tabs
UK multichannel management solution StoreFeeder has released a direct integration with the WooCommerce shopping cart.
StoreFeeder previously had a PHP integration with WooCommerce, but users can now switch over to a direct API connection.
Other updates in StoreFeeder include:
- The ability to select multiple SKUs when creating order fulfillment pickwaves.
- The ability to add a pickwave tag to an order without having to allocate a picker.
- More flexible "Reason for Return" options
- Filtering by Supplier SKU on Purchase Orders
StoreFeeder will be exhibiting at the eCommerce Expo 2018 at Olympia in London on 26th and 27th September.
UK multichannel management solution StoreFeeder has added support for British marketplace OnBuy and parcel carrier myHermes.
StoreFeeder now connects to OnBuy for order download, despatch and shipping updates. Listing download and inventory updates will be following soon.
The new integration with myHermes provides greater carrier choice within StoreFeeder. myHermes is targeted to lower volume users than its sister service Hermes.
The latest StoreFeeder update can also send credit notes to accounting system Xero, when a return is created in StoreFeeder.
Finally, supplier minimum order quantities (MOQs) are now displayed in the Product Grid to help users with inventory replenishment.
StoreFeeder (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
StoreFeeder helps you grow...
Many merchants advertise their products across multiple channels but they face breakpoints that StoreFeder can help with...
These include the amount of admin involved in keeping all of the inventory up to date, having to deal with orders from different channels in different ways for different couriers and updating each order with tracking information, and re-ordering and warehouse administration such as booking in of Purchase Orders.
StoreFeeder's one interface does it all. Order Procssing and tracking, Listing Management and Warehousing, all rolled into one easy to use solution. StoreFeeder is a UK based company with fully UK based support teams and specialise in replacing multiple systems with one easy to use software package.
StoreFeeder allows you to set rules for your shipping, allows orders to import from various channels for processing, and adjusts the stock accordingly. This simple action of updating without havng to manually adjust anything is a huge time saving. Automated tracking imports save yet further time as each is updated to the channel directly.
With prices ranging from £250 per month with absolutely no transaction fees StoreFeeder is the turn to solution for anyone looking to take control of their e-commerce operations through one easy to use interface.
Training and support are included in the subscription - 6 hours of support and training are included in the Main service, 12 Hours are included in the Banquet service and up to 24 hours are included in the Enterprise service.
StoreFeeder is also available for 3PL and fulfilment houses - Please enquire directly with sales for an initial discussion. StoreFeeder, 18 February 2016