Webretailer is the world’s leading resource for businesses selling through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay. Our work is to help online sellers succeed and grow in an environment that has intense competition and strict performance standards. Our readers represent businesses of every size and type, from multinational brands to individuals working at home. The common factor? They are all genuine businesses that want to improve and grow their online sales.
- Webretailer was founded in 2003.
- Our readers are mainly online sellers based in the USA.
- Andy Geldman is our founder and editor-in-chief.
- We have a small core team working at our office (in Hitchin, England) and also remotely worldwide.
- We have a large network of contributors and industry experts who write and review our articles.
- Webretailer generates income from advertising and affiliate programs and has no outside investors.
Read more about Webretailer.
The images below can be downloaded and used in print and online. Permission is required for any modification or combination with other images. No partnership, recommendation, or affiliation should be claimed or implied without prior agreement.
Andy Geldman is our press contact and can be contacted via the website or LinkedIn.